Please consider a tax deductible donation
Please help us keep the music playing for you, your friends and neighbors!!
The past Covid-driven months have been challenging. When we were unable to perform concerts for live audiences, we became innovative. We learned to videotape our programs and stream them online via: YPO@Home (When you can’t come to the music, YPO brings the music to you.).
Prior to Covid, 90% of each of our $16,000 concert budgets was devoted to music-related expenses (i.e. musician fees, insurances, music rental, etc.). 50% of those expenses were covered by matching grant awards from ArtsWestchester, the Westchester Community Foundation, the Thomas and Agnes Carvel Foundation, and the City of Yonkers. You – our loyal supporters – provided the remaining 50%.
However, videotaping programs is expensive. During Covid, our expenses increased dramatically. We not only paid for our normal music-related expenses, but also for video production, as well. Now, in this upcoming year, we will try to return to a semblance of normal. We plan to move from videotaped performances in September and October; then to live, ensemble performances in November and December; and – covid permitting – to full orchestra /live audience performances in March and June. Our expenses will be greater than ever.
Won’t you help us keep the music playing?
There are a number of ways you can support us. Your donation is important to us… no matter the size of the donation.
- Become a sustaining benefactor: Download sustaining benefactor form here.
- Purchase on Amazon using their “Smile” account to donate to the YPO: Purchase on Amazon from this link.
- Make your annual or ArtsWestchester donation: Click here for donation form.
For larger contributions, you can:
- Establish a matching contribution through your employer
- Establish a matching contribution through Facebook.
- Remember us in your will. Speak with your attorney